Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 3:28:41 PM EDT
Got my build done but but the dog jumped on the bed where I was building my lower and scattered parts every where found everything except one of the little pins that goes in the pivot spring got the front pivot pin in but need one for the rear spring pivot pin,
my first ever build took me about an hour but everything works as it should, just cant finish the stock till I get a new pin.
Anyone got an extra they will sell or tell me where I can get just that pin?????
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks man order placed
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a good idea to order more then you need of the small parts. I've learned the hard way and lost range time because of it now I have a bunch of spare small parts.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I also did not heed the warnings and sproinged my detent into the carpet. Rare earth magnet couldn't find it. So I vacuumed with a small handheld. The catchcup is small so when I was done, put the magnet into all the dirt and it found the detent for me. After I had already ordered 2 spare parts kits. Now I have 8 detents, 8 detent springs, 4 buffer retainer pins/springs...:)
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I also did not heed the warnings and sproinged my detent into the carpet. Rare earth magnet couldn't find it. So I vacuumed with a small handheld. The catchcup is small so when I was done, put the magnet into all the dirt and it found the detent for me. After I had already ordered 2 spare parts kits. Now I have 8 detents, 8 detent springs, 4 buffer retainer pins/springs...:)
View Quote

Did that on my first ar also It flew across the room didn't even have to look for it the cat was on it fast
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did that on my first ar also It flew across the room didn't even have to look for it the cat was on it fast
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah thats about the only time a dumb cat comes in handy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Why are you building a lower on a bed?  That just seems like a bad idea overall.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top