Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 1:02:41 PM EDT
I broke the front sight pin on a MBUs does anyone know where i can get a replacement?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
dont know if you wanna spend the money but KNS offers different sight posts such as skinnier block style post, as well as skinny ball points, as well as a v notch as well as a sharp point post. can't remember the price but i think i got like 5 or 6 different posts for ???24bucks???
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
i really like using the national match type front pin sight from RRA  about $8 for one.  

just my .02
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet if you call them they will replace it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet if you call them they will replace it.
View Quote

This. Worth a shot.

I'm actually surprised they haven't shown up in here yet
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It seems that I was taken on Ebay.  Closer examination and they are a knock off.  Trying to get Ebay involved but it's been two months.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It seems that I was taken on Ebay.  Closer examination and they are a knock off.  Trying to get Ebay involved but it's been two months.
View Quote

Are you sure that they are not just the airsoft line which is magpul but not Magpul Industries.

What was the price?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#7]
stated gen 2 mbus and I didn't know better I even texted the seller and he said not pts.  Magpull has since inlightened me on the differences.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#8]
You really gotta watch EBay. Dont feel bad a lot of us have made the same mistake. Use this as a relatively cheap lesson. Remember to buy from established reputable dealers going forward. We are not building BB guns. If we cheap out on some parts it can lead to really nasty consiquences!

Tony
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Fortunately Magpull customer service is going to go beyound anything i could have imagined and they are replacing the sights.  They wanted all the information and the sights, i can't say enough about them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fortunately Magpull customer service is going to go beyound anything i could have imagined and they are replacing the sights.  They wanted all the information and the sights, i can't say enough about them.
View Quote

Magpul is a standup company! I have always liked most of their gear and its really really well made stuff, but like with anything man made there are gonna be bad ones.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Magpul is a standup company! I have always liked most of their gear and its really really well made stuff, but like with anything man made there are gonna be bad ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear.  I figured they would fix them anyway.  Ive never heard of them turning there shoulder to anyone.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top