Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 8:36:41 AM EDT

I started a thread a few months ago but it's archived now, so I'll start over.

Upper:
VLTOR Noveske MUR Chainsaw upper
WMD NiB bcg
VLTOR/BCM gunfighter ch
Noveske 14.5 ss light weight barrel
YHM QD flash hider pinned/welded
Noveske NSR13.5
Noveske NSR panels
Magpul Pro BUS (Noveske Troy's no more)
ACOG TA44SR-10
Larue mount

Lower:
Noveske Gen 2 Chainsaw lower
Armalight pins/springs
Seekins bolt catch
Seekins mag release
Noveske takedown/pivot pins
Geissele G2S
VLTOR A5 buffer system
VLTOR IMOD
Tango Down grip

Crappy cell pics

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty dang nice to me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the seekins bolt catch working for you with the mur? They've always rubbed against the murs ive had.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
What bolt release paddle is that? I keep seeing them.
NM: Apparently Seekins from above post.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the seekins bolt catch working for you with the mur? They've always rubbed against the murs ive had.
View Quote

It works fine but it has worn a small mark where it touches the upper.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Got to the range just before dark to test it and dial in the acog.
This is the smoothest rifle I've shot. The g2s trigger is awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 2 stage that doesn't want to break the bank. That being said, I got it for $115 delivered back several months ago when geissele ran their 30% off and free shipping. Heck of a deal.
I'm stoked.

Eta: it's light too. Bathroom scale says 6 lbs, but I need to weigh it on a more accurate scale, 6 lbs seems low.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got to the range just before dark to test it and dial in the acog.
This is the smoothest rifle I've shot. The g2s trigger is awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 2 stage that doesn't want to break the bank. That being said, I got it for $115 delivered back several months ago when geissele ran their 30% off and free shipping. Heck of a deal.
I'm stoked.

Eta: it's light too. Bathroom scale says 6 lbs, but I need to weigh it on a more accurate scale, 6 lbs seems low.
View Quote

could be 6 lbs. stripped.....doubt it with optic and sights.  Very nice build BTW!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks!

Yeah I just saw where complete afghan rifles were supposedly 6.9lbs with buis, so I doubt it'll come in under 7lbs as it sits. I think the lightweight profile barrel only saves 3 oz vs the afghan.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice looking build.  Going to build a Noveske and thinking about 13.7" Infidel barrel with a pinned KX5.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top