You just cost me $500

thats $2000 less than me....

Holy Shit Brah!!!!

Congratulations I guess?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So they've stopped production on Gen2's completely?

But they have plans for a Gen3 but just not stripped?

Why would they do that?  They've sold a fuck ton more of stripped lowers than anything I'd imagine and everyone absolutely loves them.  Not everyone will be able to afford a complete Noveske rifle.

The possibility of the Gen3 stripped upper/lower combo at least sounds promising. - Does anyone have a pic of what the new ones look like?  How are they going to be different from the Gen2's?  (Spec wise but also visually) I know these Novekse's have the issue with the Surefire 60's like Joebob mentions, wondering if they've made some adjustments to make these more "mil-spec" fitting into the AR cookiecutter mold.

*sigh* As soon as the leader is gone things always change...

Didn't really want or plan on getting another lower, but now that you mentioned I will not be able to buy them any more I may just have to pick one up for a (now) proposed .300 Blackout in memory of Johnny!

View Quote

People pay for exclusivity.  When everyone can have a "Noveske" rifle built from a stripped lower it waters down the owners of a Noveske rifle built with Noveske parts and having all the quality that the name Noveske brings.  IF they do a matching upper/lower combo people will buy that and point out the matching rollmark they're sure to have so the owners of stripped Noveske lowers know.  People pay good money for the best products.  LaRue Tactical didn't sell lowers for a long time because it's their name on the product and they didn't want to sell anything but a complete rifle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Holy Shit Brah!!!!

Congratulations I guess?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You just cost me $500

thats $2000 less than me....

Holy Shit Brah!!!!

Congratulations I guess?

i felt a sting when it hit....
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can imagine. Still a great score though!  Now we wait, and when the time comes we strike during the next panic with a quadruple markup

....JK

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can imagine. Still a great score though!  Now we wait, and when the time comes we strike during the next panic with a quadruple markup

....JK

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

....JK

neckbeards revenge!!!

ETA: i hope the sell those other lowers immediately so that i dont run the risk of purchasing more!..
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up a Gen 2 chainsaw from DSG for $220....the last one in stock
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

i had bought a gen 2 chainsaw two weeks ago for $250 because i was under the impression that i was never going to find another non chainsaw..

of well,, that will be my rattle can build...

also does anybody know where they have gen 2 uppers?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:07:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i had bought a gen 2 chainsaw two weeks ago for $250 because i was under the impression that i was never going to find another non chainsaw..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I picked up one of the last Gen II Chainsaw lowers Rainier had in stock a couple months back thinking that was my last chance.  I'm excited

By the way, please educate me on how you guys are getting the total number left in stock?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I picked up one of the last Gen II Chainsaw lowers Rainier had in stock a couple months back thinking that was my last chance.  I'm excited
By the way, please educate me on how you guys are getting the total number left in stock?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You put a number like qty 400 in the cart and hit recalculate....will then tell you there are only 14 available

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You put a number like 400 in the cart and it will then tell you there are only 14 available  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You put a number like 400 in the cart and it will then tell you there are only 14 available  

Good to know  

8 Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Good to know  8 Left
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good to know  8 Left
Yep...better get them before they are gone

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#13]
1 left.....

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good to know  

8 Left
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know  

8 Left

dsg: 26

joebob: 0

PKfirearms : 0

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow!  I can't believe this deal was posted on 3/21 and I stil managed to get some six days later.  I thought they would have sold much faster.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:36:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Last one from Joebobs! If I didnt hear all the chatter about these being the last of their generation, I wouldn't have had to start that new infidel project.
Damn you Arfcom, my wallet and girlfriend HATE you.
Inventory watching is my favorite pastime when I'm on break at work.
The last 30 or so only lasted 12 or so hours.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wow!  I can't believe this deal was posted on 3/21 and I stil managed to get some six days later.  I thought they would have sold much faster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

looks like dsg just got some more in,

they have 32 now
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm glad you guys keep buying these. I can not afford to buy one and almost picked up 3 last night.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

PKfirearms is showing 4 in stock

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i guess they were cancelled orders..

when i checked it said 0, says 4 now.

eta: looked at the wrong area,, just seen "out of stock and no back orders"
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:21:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Looks like mine will be arriving at my FFL today.  May run out and grab it at lunch time.  I needed another lower, and an expensive one at that, like I need a hole in the head.  Just couldn't pass up getting another Gen2 before they're gone.  Not like they've been super easy to come by in the last several years anyway.  I think it took my dealer 3 months to get one for me back in 2012.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Looks like mine will be arriving at my FFL today.  May run out and grab it at lunch time.  I needed another lower, and an expensive one at that, like I need a hole in the head.  Just couldn't pass up getting another Gen2 before they're gone.  Not like they've been super easy to come by in the last several years anyway.  I think it took my dealer 3 months to get one for me back in 2012.
View Quote

I know how you feel.  I took a hit to the wallet yesterday and bought two of them

DSG = 16 remaining

It's still very tempting to get more as an invesment
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know how you feel.  I took a hit to the wallet yesterday and bought two of them

DSG = 16 remaining

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DSG = 16 remaining

you telling me,, im contemplating buying 5 more..

they need to sell out already..
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Joe Bob dun delivered my lowers!! Picking them up at my FFL tonight. Thanks again OP. I'm a grand lighter and it's all your fault.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Update...

DSG = 8

PK Firearms = 2
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone want to but one of these and trade me for my black rain ordinance billet lower? I want one but can't drop the cash now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone want to but one of these and trade me for my black rain ordinance billet lower? I want one but can't drop the cash now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Okay, I invested in four...

Damnit...  
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Okay, I invested in four...

Damnit...  
View Quote

nice,,,,
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

This isn't a comedy page Sir

If you want to trade with the big boys you need to bring the goods.  Now who wants to trade me one of their Noveske Gen II's for my DPMS lower?
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#31]
just picked mine up from my ffl. fit and finish is perfect along with mating it to my Vltor MUR upper. Now if only i could find a Noveske MUR ...
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
just picked mine up from my ffl. fit and finish is perfect along with mating it to my Vltor MUR upper. Now if only i could find a Noveske MUR ...
View Quote

dont even get me started..

i cant afford them..
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#33]
update:

DSG = 3

PK = 10
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Got my two in.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
I found a Noveske MUR chainsaw at Rainer a couple of weeks ago....and I bought one.

Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Would the Gen 2 match up finish and fit wise with this upper: https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2118#arpartsfinder.com

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Just snagged 2 from PK  DSG and joe bobs dun sold out!
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#38]
And so it goes...

$350
$500
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

And so it goes...

$350

$500
View Quote
After the first two, that's the plan...

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#40]
WOW! That's all I got to say. Watch the prices skyrocket, I myself have one in my hands and 2 more on the way. Maybe I will be a whistledick and Jack the price up like many others have and/or will,  just to screw people. Why would you set a price like $500 for a stripped lower? That is just gouging, hope you can live with yourself and that Karma, yeah she is quite the BEEAATCH. Stick it on GB and let the boobs that just gots ta have it shoot the price way up there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I told myself I wouldn't panic buy again...I told myself...damn you arfcom!!!  4 more at pk.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
WOW! That's all I got to say. Watch the prices skyrocket, I myself have one in my hands and 2 more on the way. Maybe I will be a whistledick and Jack the price up like many others have and/or will,  just to screw people. Why would you set a price like $500 for a stripped lower? That is just gouging, hope you can live with yourself and that Karma, yeah she is quite the BEEAATCH. Stick it on GB and let the boobs that just gots ta have it shoot the price way up there.
View Quote

Gouging?
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Just picked up my two from my FFL.  My Chainsaw looks better than these  I'm going to contact Noveske and see what they say.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Gouging?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gouging?

I think that's when you jam your finger into somebody's eye socket and rip it out of it retina
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Gouging: thats where you purposely put an outrageous price on something just because you can.  much like the Pmags were this time last year from a select few places like the infamous CTD places.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Just picked up my two from my FFL.  My Chainsaw looks better than these  I'm going to contact Noveske and see what they say.
View Quote
who do you get them from?

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#47]
PK has one left.
DSG Sold out
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really surprised to hear that. Where did you get them? I picked up mine shipped to FFL from JoeBob's yesterday and they are absolutely immaculate
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can you post pics? Forged lowers can have some "natural" blems on the non machined surfaces but we didn't find any obvious blems on any of the lowers we had come through.

Quoted: Not like they've been super easy to come by in the last several years anyway.  I think it took my dealer 3 months to get one for me back in 2012.

The recent batch of lowers we just received were ordered in 2012, so they took nearly 18mo to arrive.

Luckily we don't base our business model around selling unicorns
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Can you post pics? Forged lowers can have some "natural" blems on the non machined surfaces but we didn't find any obvious blems on any of the lowers we had come through.
The recent batch of lowers we just received were ordered in 2012, so they took nearly 18mo to arrive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted: Not like they've been super easy to come by in the last several years anyway.  I think it took my dealer 3 months to get one for me back in 2012.

wow

Page / 10
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top