Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2013 6:34:31 AM EDT
Looking for an 80% build party in arizona. Does anybody even do them here?
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 6:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
You would be better off using the AZ hometown forum.  I might be interested in this though if I can find an 80% billet I like.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Id be interested as well if you find one..  i have a couple paperweights on order, no telling when they'll show up..
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested. Maybe we should get in touch with QD and see when we can get a 10 pack for $900.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be in, but I agree, should go to hometown.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Tried to call QD, the sales office is closed Monday & Tuesdays..  i'll send an email & update when i hear back..
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys!! Were engaged in a fundraising campaign currently to outfit our shop, we have all the details pinned and as soon as we hit our goal will begin production our est. ship date for orders processed now is 5/30!! During our fundraising were offering Billet 80% Lowers for a contribution of $65. Here's the link. http://rkthb.co/22106
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top