Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2013 4:53:29 PM EDT
I am not one to usually go out of my way and post something like this, but an impression was made so here I go.  I was looking for an ambi-charging handle, more for the added flexability (not a south paw) and after some looking around found THIS.  I had seen several positive reviews, is advertised as being more rugged, caveman simple, and had a price point below most other ambi-handles.  So I placed an order.  The following day I receive a call from MechArmor Defence in regards to my order.  They wanted to confirm that their product would work with my upper because they have a list of a small number of uppers that there has been problems.  Unfortunatly, I have no idea what brand upper I will put it on as my upper is on backorder (white oak armory) and the site does not list the manufacturer.  I reported as such to MechArmor, but also said that I have several other uppers (spikes, DD, Delton) that the handle could find a home on if my backordered upper could not use the charging handle.  So anywho, I was very impressed that they took the time to call.  I also learned that they are based in New Hampshire, so happy coincidence and my handle arrived 2 days later.  On opening I did confirm it works properly in all 3 of my uppers and I am very impressed with the design.

Fast forward to earlier this evening and I get another call from MechArmor to confirm that their product works fine in my rifle.  I inform them that I still have not received my BOed upper but that I did check the handle in my other uppers (letting them know the brands) and it worked fine in them.  They said as lone as my BOed upper is "mil spec" there should be no problems.  So again I was suprised by their customer service and follow through.  Maybe I am reading too much into it, and maybe I received extra attention because I am a "local" but regardless I was very impressed and felt like sharing my experience.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top