[#1]
Grabbed one of the FNs!!!  Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Grabbed one of the FNs!!!  Sweet!

Its a nice upper, bought one last month with the quad rail.

I need a 20" stainless hbar for the last build
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a complete upper from them on this past monday, had shipping conformation 2 days ago and will be here this coming monday.  Pretty good service if you ask me!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#6]
anyone finding any upper recievers?
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone seen any Mega Billet uppers? I need one to finish my current build. Then moving on to my sbr
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen any Mega Billet uppers? I need one to finish my current build. Then moving on to my sbr

Same here but for an SPR

Eta:  been watching for over a week.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Rock River Arms CAR A4 - 16 Inch HBAR - Basic Upper
Complete with bolt carrier assembly and forged charging handle.
Our Price: each $550.00
http://www.pkfirearms.com/RRA_Uppers/206/c#arpf857
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#10]
OOS
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rock River Arms CAR A4 - 16 Inch HBAR - Basic Upper
Complete with bolt carrier assembly and forged charging handle.
Our Price: each $550.00

OOS when you check out
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#12]
OOS already... sorry guys
link deleted....

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Rock River Arms Coyote - 20 Inch - Rifle Upper
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Just got my tracking number from PSA for my upper. Ordered 2/15
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It still baffles me how I ordered an upper from PK on Wed. and it is already on a lower in my safe and PSA takes 2+ weeks...
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#16]
PK is always on point with shipping, i've ordered a couple parts from them over the last few weeks and BY FAR they ship the fastest.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It still baffles me how I ordered an upper from PK on Wed. and it is already on a lower in my safe and PSA takes 2+ weeks...

Agreed. I'm just glad I was able to get one finally. Seems like Ive missed on pretty much everything that's came up in this thread. Now I just need to find a bcg.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Bcm ordered yesterday already is shipped out and on its way. Good grief talk about fast!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Got my boss's build complete tonight thanks to PK!!!  Now I just need to find a Spike's for myself and I will be good to go.  BTW... pre-ordered 2 Rubber City BCGs tonight.  They come back in stock March 15th!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. I'm just glad I was able to get one finally. Seems like Ive missed on pretty much everything that's came up in this thread. Now I just need to find a bcg.

Two weeks until it opens up for bcgs... that's my prediction.  There are TONS of uppers coming on right now in addition to all the complete rifles.  Manufacturers can put all of these out because they finally have BCG's.  Everybody out there has spent every penny they have on stuff and the demand is starting to slack. I feel it.

Now all of these new AR owners need ammo for their new toys and the supply of that has dried up even more.  Two weeks ago I thought it was getting better and all of a sudden      we have to be "backdoor bandits" to get deals.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Got my boss's build complete tonight thanks to PK!!!  Now I just need to find a Spike's for myself and I will be good to go.  BTW... pre-ordered 2 Rubber City BCGs tonight.  They come back in stock March 15th!!!

Where did you pre-order the bcgs?

Thanks!

G.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Adams Arms Competition Upper

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2477

Anyone know if thats the exact rail on these?  Looks like the old MTS but the description says Samson... idk...
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you pre-order the bcgs?

Thanks!

G.

Email [email protected]... he will reply and request your information.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone know if thats the exact rail on these?  Looks like the old MTS but the description says Samson... idk...

They are the Evo rails w/ cut out made by Samson MFG.

Samson Evo
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here but for an SPR

Eta:  been watching for over a week.

Been watching for about 3 weeks and had no luck
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#28]

i ordered on 2/17, so if the trend holds, i should see mine shipped Tuesday march 5. got exactly the same upper coming, so I'll look forward to reading your impression when it arrives.

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't go that far just yet, most things are still almost 1000 for a complete upper. Except for AIM

eeehhh 1000 is pretty expensive. Look at PSA, 400-500 dollar uppers. Add a BCG and CH for 200-300 and thats still a 700-800 dollar upper. I have put together 2 complete uppers in the last 2 months, 2 PSA uppers each 400 a piece. And a BCM BCG for 225 each. Add whatever CH you want i went with the BCM gunfighter and thats under 700, include shipping and your right about 700 for a very nice upper

For the money you can do a lot better..

Like what man, Im all for getting a better deal.

I think he is refering to when the mass buying settles down and the supply catches up.  That will cause the prices to drop.  It's hard to do much better right now unless you catch one of the really good deals going around that only come in once every couple of weeks for only a few minutes at best.  I believe we are headed in that direction because things are starting to stay in stock longer....but people are still buying certian thngs like there is no tomorrow.

Standard BCG's should be $130 not $230 and complete uppers with CH and BCG should be $550 not $750+.  Notice I said standard, not premium.  Lets hope by mid summer things are back to normal.

normal by summer implies the .gov mellows on the 2A thing. i'm guessing they're trying to figure out a way to move the ball in the face of their fiasco fail for the last 2 months that resulted in the highest rate of firearms sales in history. my gut tells me they are drunk enough with power that they will give this thing another kick, and the buying will crank up again. there is probably still a lot of bottled demand due to more and more people waking up - and every time more wake up, it just dumps another stick of dyno-mite into the avalanche of people waking up.

time will tell.

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
anyone finding any upper recievers?

try
https://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/?iCat=20&iSubOne=379

i've placed three orders with them now, and all in stock items that went into my cart shipped within two days. M&A=GTG

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

i ordered on 2/17, so if the trend holds, i should see mine shipped Tuesday march 5. got exactly the same upper coming, so I'll look forward to reading your impression when it arrives.

Don't get your hopes up man, I ordered the same upper on the 15th and it still hasn't shipped.

Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't go that far just yet, most things are still almost 1000 for a complete upper. Except for AIM

eeehhh 1000 is pretty expensive. Look at PSA, 400-500 dollar uppers. Add a BCG and CH for 200-300 and thats still a 700-800 dollar upper. I have put together 2 complete uppers in the last 2 months, 2 PSA uppers each 400 a piece. And a BCM BCG for 225 each. Add whatever CH you want i went with the BCM gunfighter and thats under 700, include shipping and your right about 700 for a very nice upper

I think he is refering to when the mass buying settles down and the supply catches up.  That will cause the prices to drop.  It's hard to do much better right now unless you catch one of the really good deals going around that only come in once every couple of weeks for only a few minutes at best.  I believe we are headed in that direction because things are starting to stay in stock longer....but people are still buying certian thngs like there is no tomorrow.

Standard BCG's should be $130 not $230 and complete uppers with CH and BCG should be $550 not $750+.  Notice I said standard, not premium.  Lets hope by mid summer things are back to normal.

normal by summer implies the .gov mellows on the 2A thing. i'm guessing they're trying to figure out a way to move the ball in the face of their fiasco fail for the last 2 months that resulted in the highest rate of firearms sales in history. my gut tells me they are drunk enough with power that they will give this thing another kick, and the buying will crank up again. there is probably still a lot of bottled demand due to more and more people waking up - and every time more wake up, it just dumps another stick of dyno-mite into the avalanche of people waking up.

time will tell.

Sad to say, I have to agree.  Every time a ban is reported in the news I think the panic gains back any speed it lost.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

time will tell.

Sad to say, I have to agree.  Every time a ban is reported in the news I think the panic gains back any speed it lost.

+1, especially if your in commie state like Kalifornia :( That is why i think its time to take advantage of what deals can be had now. California is going to ban the bullet button, so who knows whats going to happen when that hits. Not to mention the mandatory federal registration starting Jan. 2013. I unfortunatly dont think things will die down for a long time. Things have progressively been getting worse ever sense the commie took the house.
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ok, educate me.  I get the piston aspect for longevity, clean running even though it adds weight, but in what kind of "competition" would someone desire a mid length gas and 16" barrel?  A softer recoiling rifle length system and more accurate 18 - 24" barrel is utilized in most every "competition" I can think of unless it's CQB  / killing bad guys competition, where a true 14.5" / carbine gas system would have a slight advantage.  Are they just using the word to sell it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2013 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Received my Palmetto State upper today ordered on 2-14-13.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get your hopes up man, I ordered the same upper on the 15th and it still hasn't shipped.

I ordered a complete upper on 2-13 and received shipping notice 3-1 at 11:51 pm. That is 16 days.   http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-16-hammer-forged-madness-m4a1-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 2:52:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Not a complete upper but a complete rifle. Didn't see a thread for these but then again I'm pretty new here.
They were showing 1 in stock as of 3:45am pacific.

Panther-LRT-SASS-7.62-NATO-.308-WIN

http://www.elementarms.com/Panther-LRT-SASS-7.62-NATO-.308-WIN..html
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:27:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#39]

Thank you for posting that one

Now I have a upper for the lower I scored here!
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 5:46:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got my shipping notice and tracking number last night.  Will be here on Tuesday.  Signature required.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up, ordered 2 complete uppers last night, just got UPS tracking number. They will be here Monday! Fastest shipping on gun parts I have seen in a long time!

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

Has anyone else ordered from these guys? They're still showing uppers in stock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#43]
I haven't, but it seems like a lot of others here have over the last week or so and are happy...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#44]

I just ordered one to go with the Stag lower I bought. Since in CT I have to have a pinned or welded muzzle brake I decided to go with a 14.7" barrel and weld a muzzle brake to make it a 16" legal barrel. Have to remove the bayonet lug too. I do not really care about the bayonet lug. I also have 2 pre ban guns with all the evil features. I think I am set with guns. Now I will look for rails and optics maybe even a light setup for the home defense gun.

Thanks to all who post these in stock items.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up, ordered 2 complete uppers last night, just got UPS tracking number. They will be here Monday! Fastest shipping on gun parts I have seen in a long time!

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

MA is GTG, order your upper and you will have it before next weekend.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

why dont they answer their phone orany emails :/
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

Too busy building uppers I expect, they have never been out of stock.

I emailed them once and got a response like a week later, ordered an upper and had it three days later.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

I emailed them once and got a response like a week later, ordered an upper and had it three days later.

how long ago was this?
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:51:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

how long ago was this?

A couple weeks ago.  A bunch of us ordered BCG's on Wednesday though and they are in the mail or already arrived.  MA will probably start getting to the OOS situation like everyone else but I have ordered 2 uppers from them and both were at my house in less than a week.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

I ordered 2 bolt Carriers from them on Wednesday evening, and I got a tracking number thursday about lunch time. Purdy good if ya ask me.
Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top