Page:  / 347
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:29:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/5/2013 5:30:58 AM EST by Dragynn]
I imagine he's speaking of AR-15.com?

If so, some folks need to follow the instructions to mouseover to check availability, I think some have thought they were ordering when in fact they were backordering possibly.

Ooh, I stand corrected. Help yourselves to 800 dollar lowers.
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:30:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By Dragynn:
I imagine he's speaking of AR-15.com?

If so, some folks need to follow the instructions to mouseover to check availability, I think some have thought they were ordering when in fact they were backordering possibly.

BCGs were in stock, but only phosphate. Uppers showing in stock now

Dragynn
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:32:36 AM EST
No BCG's yesterday or today when I have checked.

They do have billet uppers at a decent price that look pretty nice.
"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
sgt_mole
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:35:03 AM EST
billit upper doent look like it has the hole for forward assist

BCG is OSS
ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:38:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By sgt_mole:
billit upper doent look like it has the hole for forward assist

BCG is OSS

Need to select with or without forward assist in options. Personally I have never used forward assist on either my civi firearms or any A2/ M4 that the army gave me. That being said it ruins S.P.O.R.T.S if you cant tap. S.P.O.R.S. just doesnt have the same ring to it.......
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:45:14 AM EST
ranat1
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:46:25 AM EST
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:46:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By ranat1:
Bravo

beat ya!
SBX216
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:49:51 AM EST
Was gonna post that two^^^ first email notification I ever got. Got my upper last week though from PK and arrived Friday.
zeusdaddy
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:51:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/5/2013 5:53:05 AM EST by zeusdaddy]
Bravo

Almost grabbed one until I saw this "These do not include bolt carrier groups, charging handles or handguards."

The DD complete uppers with BCG from Midway yesterday are looking better all the time!
Corter1433
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:51:56 AM EST
In stock
BCM
ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:53:53 AM EST
Originally Posted By Shooter_Mc_Gavin:
Bravo

beat ya!

Got one. A little pricey but hell will save me the time of putting together the stuff I am waiting on.
zeusdaddy
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:55:05 AM EST
Originally Posted By ssgnewton:
Originally Posted By Shooter_Mc_Gavin:
Bravo

beat ya!

Got one. A little pricey but hell will save me the time of putting together the stuff I am waiting on.

Hope you've got a BCG and CH (I know that 's the easy part) to go with it . . . .

ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:55:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By zeusdaddy:
Bravo

Almost grabbed one until I saw this "These do not include bolt carrier groups, charging handles or handguards."

The DD complete uppers with BCG from Midway yesterday are looking better all the time!

BCM 16" BFH Mid Length Upper Receiver Group with Centurion Arms C4 12" Handguard--- pretty sure it comes with the hanguard. That is just a generic disclaimer they put out there all the time. BCGs are like gold now a days.
yardman
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:59:29 AM EST
These do not include bolt carrier groups, charging handles or handguards.
zeusdaddy
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 5:59:30 AM EST
Bravo

BCM 16" BFH Mid Length Upper Receiver Group with Centurion Arms C4 12" Handguard--- pretty sure it comes with the hanguard. That is just a generic disclaimer they put out there all the time. BCGs are like gold now a days.

I agree on the handguard - I would think that's definitely included given the pic and the item description. I think the BCG and CH are MIA though (the CH is absent in the pics, cant' tell about the BCG since the dust cover is closed).

doofoo
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:02:57 AM EST
Bravo

I agree on the handguard - I would think that's definitely included given the pic and the item description. I think the BCG and CH are MIA though (the CH is absent in the pics, cant' tell about the BCG since the dust cover is closed).

No BCG or CH with these. I have one.
ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:04:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By doofoo:
Bravo

How do you like it???

forehaj
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:11:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By doofoo:
Bravo

How do you like it???

I have the 14.5" version, as with everything from BCM, I love it.
pmeaster
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:38:32 AM EST

Warning: Monitoring this thread may be hazardous to your credit card.

Man, I bought 3 uppers yesterday (1 PSA M4, 1 PSA Wylde, and a DD). I've got this loaded in my cart and about ready to pull the trigger. But almost $900 and no BCG... someone tell me not to do it.
elduce22
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:39:02 AM EST
ssgnewton
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:43:44 AM EST

Just the upper and BCG for $854? Ouch

slivermh
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:55:09 AM EST
Do all the uppers that come from Bravo not include BCG and charging handles?? I think that statement is on every single one of them.
HardShell
Just happy to be here!
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:57:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By pmeaster:

... someone tell me not to do it.

Don't do it. Seriously. This craziness will pass...

I am a CHRISTIAN, a CONSERVATIVE, and a REPUBLICAN... in exactly that order, and completely without apology.
Jus_Ad_Bellum
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:02:21 AM EST
BCM does not include BCG or ch on most uppers. They are top notch.
Originally Posted By slivermh:
Do all the uppers that come from Bravo not include BCG and charging handles?? I think that statement is on every single one of them.

Page:  / 347