User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 134
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Gone already? I see a couple lpks, but cant find lowers on Florida gun works :-(

I can't even click the links, it just makes a gunshot noise.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ARA+R

Edit:  Pretty tough site to navigate, and it's hard to tell what's actually in stock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
i just bought one this morning and i found them last night. they had DPMS, Colt, S&W, and one other brand

Heres the link http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ARA+R
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is the whole address     http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ARA+R
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#5]
It lets you add a million to your cart. Not sure about ordering from them. Seems risky.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah don't look like they have live inventory, hard to believe they have all those in stock. Might want to make a call or drop an email before ordering.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm too skeptical to place an order.  They're showing all kinds of complete uppers in stock as well.  Website doesn't show any kind of inventory and their terms of use states:

"PLEASE NOTE: Orders cancelled within 24 hours of credit card processing will not incur the restock fee. If an order is cancelled after 24 hours of credit card processing, it will incur the standard 20% restocking fee"

I'm not interested in placing an order only to find out they aren't in stock, I have to pay 20% for nothing, and they don't even list a phone number to call.....only an email address.

On the other hand, if they are in stock, it would be a great deal.

And to avoid the impending ban hammer and warning, my deal is here:

Polymer Lower supposed to be in stock with 2 week delivery according to another thread
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Search on stripped receiver.

Their site sucks bad.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#9]
ya i dont understand why they dont have a phone number but they do have an email up there. its [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Do u guys think i should cancel my order before its too late. i Dont really want to get screwed over
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do u guys think i should cancel my order before its too late. i Dont really want to get screwed over

Considering their website looks like something I made in my computer science class's 10 years ago in college...I dunno.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quick question about this process. Do I just get in touch with a manufacturer, place the order, then go to a gunshop of my choice and have them send info to the manufacturer? I've never done this myself.

Thanks for this thread! Its a great resource right now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Marks Armory has ...
 GWACS CAV-15 MKII Polymer Lower Receiver for $179.95

2 "In Stock" as of this post.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up my 4 Essential Arms upper/lower combos and my Stag lower.  Very happy with the EA stuff.  Finish looks good, one set is very tight, the other three are ok.  Overall machining finish on the EA's is noticeably better than the Stag.  They came shipped wrapped in just one layer of newspaper, just wished they took the time to package them a little better.  Other than that, I couldn't say enough good things about them.  They were a pleasure to deal with and got them shipped pretty fast at the height of the frenzy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#15]
It seem that we are scratching the bottom of the barrel. Better yet we lifted up the bottom of the barrel and see some lowers stuck in the mud.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Just an update for anyone that ordered from CMT tactical. I spoke with them on the phone today(awesome folks btw), and everything is looking good. I placed my order with them on 12/29, and they stated it would ship by next week.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Another update:
Just called Essential Arms and they are completely sold out of lower receivers.
They recommend calling back in March to see where their inventory stands.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Has anyone received an email, phone call or had any contact with GPI as of yet? I emailed, Ive heard nothing.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just an update for anyone that ordered from CMT tactical. I spoke with them on the phone today(awesome folks btw), and everything is looking good. I placed my order with them on 12/29, and they stated it would ship by next week.

Awesome. I purchased two from them on the 30th..
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey guys, not sure of the quality of these lowers, but from what i can find out, they are top quality. They are a local shop here, so i just called them up and spoke to a guy named Sebastian. He said they are not taking reserve orders, but they should be in within a couple of weeks maybe. http://herdtacticalshop.com/usm4/
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Saw some of the polymer ones at Cabela's on Sunday for $119.95.  I passed cause I don't want a fixed stock, or a polymer lower receiver for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hey guys, not sure of the quality of these lowers, but from what i can find out, they are top quality. They are a local shop here, so i just called them up and spoke to a guy named Sebastian. He said they are not taking reserve orders, but they should be in within a couple of weeks maybe. http://herdtacticalshop.com/usm4/

Are they going to be available for order on their website?
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Any idea what they will be priced at?
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#24]
For anyone who ordered from Wideners.  Just spoke with them about my order on 12/22 and they said it will ship end of this week.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Excellent.
Now I need to find an affordable LPK.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I spoke with GPI yesterday. The admin guy who runs there facebook page does not work at the shop. He jumped the gun. They will not take any orders for lowers until they are caught up on what they have already. On a semi-positive note, if you sent Laura an e-mail you will probably get an e-mail when they get caught up and start taking orders again. They however will only be doing black, the OD and FDE will not be available.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/palmetto-state-armory-classic-lower-build-kit.html
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they going to be available for order on their website?

From what i was told, yes....they will be avialiable to purchase on the web site.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i asked Sebastian, and could not say for sure. He did say that they would have the pricing soon though.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/palmetto-state-armory-classic-lower-build-kit.html

Thanks for the link, but I only need a basic LPK. I have the stock, grip and buffer tube.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#31]
GPI?
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#32]
This is all that is available. These just came into stock to after being out since around christmas.

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
For anyone who ordered from Wideners.  Just spoke with them about my order on 12/22 and they said it will ship end of this week.

LRB lowers?  How did u get throught to em?  I called and emailed for at least 5 days.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i asked Sebastian, and could not say for sure. He did say that they would have the pricing soon though.

If this is the Herd Tactical in Huntington WV...  I just left there .  I had to have him fax FFL info for some lowers.  He told me that he has been getting calls about these and he doesn't have anything coming....  Dunno...  maybe its on the DL but he said none coming...
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#35]
GPI is a "custom" shop in Florida. They do really good engraving and stippling work. There lowers are tight, but there cerakote just doesn't compare to others I have. I have a GPI in OD and an OD upper that is "ceramic coated" from a mainstream company. The difference in quality of finish is evident. The product itself is built to tolerance, and has very little slop to the upper. The engraving is perfect. The finish is my only gripe. Since they are only doing black, I might consider back ordering from one of the company's with the type III class II anodized lowers.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, I bit the bullet and ordered the MOE kit for 170 from palmetto, figure I can sell off the stock kit to bring me back down to 100 and change.. which sadly is a decent price for an LPK in the current environment.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#37]
I know, wrong thread but, I had 5.56 62gr on order a couple different places and it shipped today. From black guns ammunition and a 300rd plasti-can from sportsman's guide. I ordered from sportsmans guide Sunday 1/6 and it shipped today, so something landed, or the crunch is loosening..
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#38]
pmags in stock at primary arms
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent.

Thanks,
Placed my order.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Thanks for looking out.  Those didn't last long even with a limit of 2 per order.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thanks!  I bought some!
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for looking out.  Those didn't last long even with a limit of 2 per order.

Yea, they went quick!
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#43]
I missed the mags by seconds (trying to check out) Goes to show that the world has not ended yet, and magpul is still churning out product the best they can. I have faith that my back order from brownelles will come through eventually. I wonder if all these companies will continue to try to gouge the prices with new stock coming in. One thing Ive got to give to Marshall and PA they did a pretty good job of sticking to there prices.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LRB lowers?  How did u get throught to em?  I called and emailed for at least 5 days.

I emailed them once a week for three weeks, the most recent being Sunday.  They responded today.
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got mine when they were still 82 around the 19th, been trying to reach the for a few weeks. Very happy to hear this!
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Damn missed the pmags
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thank you very much sir!

Link Posted: 1/8/2013 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you very much sir!

^

Was able to get 8!
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, DD's build your own is up but i tried for 15 minutes and could not get past the rail???? Anybody else having any luck?
Link Posted: 1/8/2013 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Got to the bolt carrier group then got kicked out.
Page / 134
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top