Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2010 1:12:22 PM EDT
Does anybody make a superlight weight kit(AKA a pencil barrel)? I dunno if I want to buy a delton kit(lightest weight offered is .625 at all locations except at the gas block  .750, I want the bushmaster diameter of .570 barrel .625 gas block), I really have no use for a spare barrel if I were to buy the delton kit and the barrel seperate from bushmaster, I still have a second barrel with nothing to do with.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Sell the barrel on the EE.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You could just buy the Superlight upper from Bushmaster.

As previously said, though, you ought to be able to sell the barrel before it turns into another gun.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You could just buy the Superlight upper from Bushmaster.

As previously said, though, you ought to be able to sell the barrel before it turns into another gun.

you assume that I can have "extra" gun parts around the house safely (either for gun safe capacity reasons, or wife reasons " you bought WHAT!!!" * COUCH* )

I'll prob get the delton kit and the bushmaster upper, then give a friend who keeps messing up his BRM score the parts to finish his build so he cna get promotion points(he wants a 20 inch so it wont be hard to get rid of the barrel)
thanks though
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't order from Bushy directly, they'll charge you sales tax although they don't tell you that during check out.

Order it from PK!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top