Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2017 8:33:24 PM EDT
I bought an Olight valkyrie from the Olight store during they're sale on June 30th.  When I received the light it will only illuminate for a split second, then shuts off.  It will not do anything else until the battery is removed, then will illuminate for a split second again before shutting off.  I've tried other batteries with the same result.  I sent an email on June 30, and another email around a week later, and still no response.  Is their customer service that bad?  Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Try calling. I've got a couple S1A that if they sit unused for a while I have to remove and replace battery but they always work. Sounds like yours has a bad connection.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't get an answer when I call.  I'd did go on their Facebook page and sent a message, and got a response.  I think I'm good now, hope so anyway.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Olight has excellent customer service. At FiddlebackOutpost, we are distributors for Olight. One of our core criteria for any supplier is that they have to provide excellent customers service. I will add that, while Olight is a more recent supplier, we've never heard of anyone having an issues so, if your Olight has to be replaced, you shouldn't receive a repeat. I own a couple of their lights and they work very well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
After sending a Facebook message, they sent a email address to contact the next day.  They emailed a shipping label and I mailed it out.  The email address from their website apparently does not work.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
ever find out what was wrong with the light?

i have an s10r that i bought new from goinggear.  after 3 months it just quit working.  i emailed olight and the next morning there was a reply that i need to disasemble the tailcap and clean the charging contact.  i did that and it worked.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I sent my light in and they exchanged it.  The wait sacked but they took care of me.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top