Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2017 8:38:03 AM EDT
I picked up a couple of flashlight on clearance and one of them is a Mag Lite Mag Tac LED. It's 320lm with a supposed 4hr run time, aluminum body, and a three mode switch. Anybody know if this thing would hold up to being on a 5.56 rifle?

My rifle is the last thing I'd grab for a bump in the night so I really don't want to spend $150+ on a well know light if I can get by good with something cheaper. The $25 PolyTac LED that I currently have on my rifle has held up fine, it's just not as bright as this new light.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#1]
drop the mag lite on the floor a couple of times... if it still works it gtg.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Not sure if you're serious but I went ahead and dropped it off my deck about 8' down to the concrete. Then for good measure I gave it an underhand toss down the sidewalk twice. Other than a little concrete rash it still works so I put it on the gun.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not sure if you're serious but I went ahead and dropped it off my deck about 8' down to the concrete. Then for good measure I gave it an underhand toss down the sidewalk twice. Other than a little concrete rash it still works so I put it on the gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
good.  I was serious. 
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top