Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2017 1:21:00 PM EDT
Has anyone used the inforce APL compact yet?    Anyone have them for sale other than optics planet?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw these last week, they look great for a glock19. Your right I haven't seen them anywhere other than optics planet. Due to i forces sketchy past with bad polymer I'm probably going to hold off until some reviews come out. Sure it's fine but with all the info out there on this stuff I might as well wait a month.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]

...so who's making holsters?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have decided I have to have one of these now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Kind of want to replace my xc1 with one of them
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/6mqO8fZl.jpg

...so who's making holsters?
View Quote
Do you have a review by chance on these?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#6]
As far as I've read/heard, the only place anyone actually saw one of these was at SHOT.
No reviews yet since there aren't any out there.  Optics Planet has been listing them for probably two months now, with constantly changing shipping dates.  One day they predict 7 days, next day it's 7 weeks.
It's basically still vapor ware at this point.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Yup I gotta have one of those. I would like to see what it looks like on a P229.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#8]
They're made in my town. I emailed them for more info and all they told me was that they are just about to be released.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Few websites have them in stock. they are selling out pretty fast.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As far as I've read/heard, the only place anyone actually saw one of these was at SHOT.
No reviews yet since there aren't any out there.  Optics Planet has been listing them for probably two months now, with constantly changing shipping dates.  One day they predict 7 days, next day it's 7 weeks.
It's basically still vapor ware at this point.
View Quote
Lots of my viewers have received them according to my Facebook page.

Got a holster from Priority 1 on the way as well.  

No review yet; just got mine like everyone else.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Now in stock at Optics Planet.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top