Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2017 2:44:54 AM EDT
Was looking to do a Protac HL or HLX WITH A pressure switch but can't seem to find definite answer

Found a really good deal on p2x fury tactical from universal mania, but have never seen them mentioned here. Anyone have luck with them and are their products legit when it comes to say Surefire?
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you've had experience what kind of lead time was shipping?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump to topic/thread title change
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
They except paypal, so you'd have some recourse if things go south.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
GTG on my end. I bought an FDE x300u from them. Shipped quickly and universal mania keeps dibs on the items with emails as in item has shipped- item out for delivery-item delivered. Got a good price on it too. Price was right at what used ones are selling for in the EE.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered 2 optics from them over the past couple weeks and they are good to go.

Shipped on the same day that I ordered.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely good to go. Fast shipping- pay to door in 4 days. Will buy again
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:02:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I took a chance on them last month buying the KAC precision bipod because it was a full $100 less than buying from Knight's directly, and still tons cheaper than Knight's dealers.

It shipped the day after I ordered from a law enforcement wholesaler in Fort Worth, TX and got to my doorstep the day after that. Genuine product. Totally happy with how things went. From my experience, it looks like one of those companies that picks the best price from a network of resellers who don't necessarily deal directly with the public, and then places an order on your behalf when you place an order with them. Considering the price they got me, that's a-okay with me!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Shipping was slow as hell for my MI gen 3 rail I ordered.   I saved about $35 bucks over everywhere else though.  UPS should be dropping it off today finally.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top