Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 3:46:39 PM EDT
Can't seem to find anything on the webs about this mount. 

Does es anybody have any experience with it or know where I can find a review?

Im looking at getting away from my Larue Tactical LT752, I want something a bit more lower profile, I just realized I don't need a qd mount on my light. 

I was looking at the Surefire RM45 and the Gear Sector offset mount. 

I guess if I can't find anything on the RM45 I would go with the Gear sector mount.

ETA: I mount the light at the "4:30" position in case you need to know. Thanks homies. 
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
have you had issues of it falling off or loosening over time?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:36:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Not at all. It's a solid mount, smooth and about as low profile as can be. The opposite of a QD.

I like the way the light tucks in on a quad rail- I tried to capture that in the pics. The best setup I can imagine for this light. Sure further forward would eliminate some barrel intrusion into the beam pattern, but then there'd be a lot more cantilever force potentially applied to the mounting point on the rail by whatever mount was used. My setup seems robust enough and the best compromise.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I'm totally digging this setup you got. It does look like it ticks it in real good. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. 
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The Haley Strategic "Thorntail" is one I can suggest.
You have two different methods to mount lights. Direct to Scout (1) and also by ring size, for use with universal tactical lights.
The mount comes SBR style (short) and standard style (long) The ring is the universal part.
The ring can be purchased in three different sizes.
Worth a look.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing gets a light in tighter than the RM-45 or RM-45L (SF 620lights). Find them for $40'ish on EBay. Rock solid fit. You won't be disappointed.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top