Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 8:16:22 PM EDT
I wanted to try and make a custom tape switch for my Silencer Co Radius.  Even though its a range finder, I figured this was the area I might have luck.  If possible, I'd like to make a switch that fits the normal Surefire tape switch mounts.  Has anyone done such a thing?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I wanted to try and make a custom tape switch for my Silencer Co Radius.  Even though its a range finder, I figured this was the area I might have luck.  If possible, I'd like to make a switch that fits the normal Surefire tape switch mounts.  Has anyone done such a thing?
View Quote

I'm not sure what you're asking.  What do you mean "fits the normal Surefire tape switch mounts?"  Do you mean as in rail panels with recesses or something similar?  

I don't have a Radius, so I'm going by pictures and guesses here--but is it a standard 3.5mm headphone/aux cord jack plug?  

You could try to find an airsoft tape-switch and see if that will work, or maybe even a cell phone remote shutter switch?  

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can I first ask why? What is wrong with the remote switch that is already made for them?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Beg TNVC to finish T.A.P.S.?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is a picture of my custom dual tape switch, on a Tango down rail panel I made for my old light/laser setup.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top