Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2016 2:08:28 PM EDT
SureFire sold this light on their website for 25% off on black friday, making it $225 (I bought one).  OpticsPlanet has it about $270 for a regular price.  But a couple vendors I've never heard of are selling it new for $200 to $215 on Amazon.  

I doubt Amazon vets these vendors.  Are these amazon prices too good to be true?  Are there complete surefire counterfeit lights with convincing packaging?  Or do counterfeiters just do parts?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
IWC has it for $220 including a Thorntail mount.

I think surefire is dropping prices because they finally have some competition..
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IWC has it for $220 including a Thorntail mount.

I think surefire is dropping prices because they finally have some competition..
View Quote

They've had competition for awhile... They are just now waking up to that realization.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The only real comparable I've seen is the arisaka.  I was gonna buy one until I found that sweet deal on a m300 w/ thorntail.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:14:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Just noticed the other day that the M600AA wholesale price dropped at a major firearm's distributor. Is it market competition or close out?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
May be being discontinued like the 600p Fury
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
And Amazon's prices fluxuate like CTD's, only Amazon goes down instead of up.

I'd bookmarked a reflex sight listed on Amazon's site I've used on several other builds that I like. I can buy it over the counter from a big box store for $100. Amazon usually lists it for $98. No big savings. I watched it over Black Friday and price only dipped $10. But 10 days later I just clicked on it out of boredom and it's $67, brand new, from Amazon. I order it, and while I'm waiting for it to arrive I see it creep up in price, from $67 to $75 til it's back up to $98. It comes in brand new, factory sealed, exact same one as all my others purchased locally.

Maybe someone else was running a sale and Amazon watches that, I never saw one listed on Slickguns.com.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top