Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2016 12:20:44 AM EDT
I have a Surefire 952 FDE I brought back from my time in Afghanistan. It worked great majority of deployment, and then started to flicker occasionally. Now, it flickers constantly whenever you turn it on. Any suggestions of how to repair?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had issues with my 952V's as well. I guess I need to call surefire.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:53:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I just started having the same probs with one of mine too. Fresh batteries, with a switch, no switch, ir and vis, etc.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a very common issue with the heads on 952Vs.  Only fix I'm aware of is shipping it off to SF for warranty work.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Does Surefire replace heads or work on them?  This seems to be a common issue and I'm curious what they'll do when they run out of stock.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:06:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does Surefire replace heads or work on them?  This seems to be a common issue and I'm curious what they'll do when they run out of stock.
View Quote

They replaced mine a little over a year ago when I had the issue.  Not sure what they'll do when they stop manufacturing them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:42:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They replaced mine a little over a year ago when I had the issue.  Not sure what they'll do when they stop manufacturing them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did you have to do to have them replace the head?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Contacted them through their website.  Just describe the flickering issue and they'll know what you're talking about.

As a forewarning, both times I've had to contact them for a "warranty" type issue, it took a few days for them to email me back, after that though, everything was smooth sailing.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top