User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2016 9:23:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always been intrigued by Elzetta

Why have they not released their own version in a mountable "scout type" for rifles or something for handguns?
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Id like to hear from people running Elzetta lights.  I own a surefire or three and never had an issue but they are expensive. So how many of you have had experience and what are your thoughts?  This light and mout looks promising for my new MOE SL hand guard!
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Id like to hear from people running Elzetta lights.  I own a surefire or three and never had an issue but they are expensive. So how many of you have had experience and what are your thoughts?  This light and mout looks promising for my new MOE SL hand guard!
View Quote

I have a Bravo with the AVS head in a BCM 1" mount.

Spill is excellent and fades almost to my feet. The hotspot will go 100 yards. The overall color and beam shape is far superior to the Scout that a buddy has on his stick.
It uses batteries more efficiently than SF. It will run at close to the rated output far longer than SF, and it has a nice long drawdown extending the useable light output.
Cost is on par with SF. I frankly don't see the point in buying anything else. I highly recommend you go to the website and hit the video blogs. He covers it all and then some.
You will walk away a better informed consumer for sure.
Only downside is for Elzetta. They are so well engineered, I cant see one going down...ever.  How's that?

I am in no way affiliated with Elzetta, just to clarify.

You will, in no way whatsoever, ....ever.... regret buying this light. I feel that strongly about their product. Nothing, from no one out there, has the modularity they have.
Its engineering at its finest. Absolutely no downside to be found here gentlemen.

How's that?...lol.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#5]
You are most welcome

I recommend your product to all who has the ears to hear

What surprises me is the ingrained love for the "big boys" products. Don't get me wrong, they will work all day long. But I can't move to a higher lumen light without buying a whole new light.
With this product? I change the body alone and keep getting up. Same light mount still works so no extra expense there either. Can't find a downside.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I think I have 4 or 5 Elzetta reviews-----I say this in all of them "Elzetta makes the toughest lights on the planet."   Sums it up.   If you want a super durable light that will work regardless of conditions and don't need IR capabilities----Elzetta.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top