Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2015 2:45:25 PM EDT
Was looking at one for my carbine with a PEQ15 and a Surefire Scout 300 on it.

Looking at Surefire's site, it seems the only difference between the 2 models is one has a 7 inch cord and the other a 9 inch. However, when cruising through vendors' site, I notice that on the SR09-D-IT (9 inch) says it fits XM and XT tailcaps whereas the SR07-D-IT says it fits Millenium Universal weapon-lights.

I'll admit, I'm not up on WTF Surefire is labeling what tail-caps. When I search millennium to see what it is on their site the page no longer exists. I have both a Scout M300 with just the click tailcap and a 600U with also just a click tailcap.

So whats the deal; are both SR-D-IT the same with them charging $30 more for 2 inches of cable or are they actually specific to tailcaps? If so, which do I have/which version do I need?

Here's the 2 links to the confusion:

Link

Link 2
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top