Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:57:47 PM EDT
Looking for suggestions on a cheap laser that is still decent. I want to mess with one for low light/night shooting.
Needs to mount on the right side AR rail.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheap and decent don't go to well together in a laser sight.

Even the lasersytes are upwards of $200 and from what i have read about them they don't sound worth it to me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for suggestions on a cheap laser that is still decent. I want to mess with one for low light/night shooting.
Needs to mount on the right side AR rail.
View Quote

cheap is a relative term

its nit perfect but if you want redI have had one of these since 2007 on my ps90

the batteries are a pain to change but it holds zero well &is easy to turn on
7 off.  the long gun kit sucks don't get one.  you can get a used tlr-2 with a red laser & white light off the EE used for about 120-150 that's the way I'd go good luck
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Love my TLR4 laser. Bonus is the LED light.

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/streamlight-tlr-4-compact-handgun-laser-sight-flashlight.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CNL3qqyAm8kCFdU6gQodWtoBJA
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a light already....I was just wanting to feel the laser out, npthing serious.....I'll think I'll just buy more ammo though

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking at a TLR4 as well for a 7.62x39 pistol, don't need an LED flashlight as much as a good laser that runs on CR123 batteries. They're actually pretty cheap and last a long time compared to the button batteries or the 1/3n batteries.

I've had a Crimson Trace green laser on my 1911 for over two years and it works & holds zero, their universal red laser is just over $100 online if that's in your budget.

I've also purchased two cheap lasers over the years, a red universal TargetSport pistol laser (knockoff of the LaserMax) that couldn't hold zero thru one full magazine cause the adjustments didn't have any clickstops so the recoil would keep knocking it out of alignment, and a Barska green laser with a remote pressure switch that broke after a few months of use.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top