Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 1:16:39 PM EDT
Anyone know who makes something like this? I'd like a 1" light to put in Frank Proctor's new light mount.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Elzetta would be my first choice with one of their High/Strobe tail caps. If not Elzetta then maybe a Streamlight ProTac HL -although I'm not a fan of the multiple click type tail caps for switching for modes on a weapon light.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Solarforce with G&P Switch if you want click to light and hard press and hold for strobe.
Must have at least 6v as won't work with 4,2

Not as reliable as above entry suggestion.
YMMV
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll +1 for the elzetta again. I really like mine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Elzetta is a great choice as others have said.

I would also look into the klarus xt12.  It has dual tail switches, one for momentary on, and one for strobe only
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#6]
ElZetta makes the best light hands down. It's all I use now!!!!!  Sure wish I could find my Bravo!!!!! I either misplaced some where or someone stole it, either way I really miss it!!!!!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top