Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 8:06:34 AM EDT
http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/x5l-laser-sight

This  piques my intrest. I don't need a spotlight for 15 yards and under. Any feedback? Also I want to spend around $300 ish so the stream light TLR2-g falls in there as well.

This is going on a FNX45 tac
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Any place to find a used surefire x400 w/ green laser?

Any suggestions would be helpful
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I love shooting with a laser. I started shooting USPSC 26 years ago with red dot every body boohooed it now no open class wins without one. I wouldn't be surprised if the laser would do the same thing if USPSC allowed their use.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had a Beamshot for 3 years now....excellent green laser/light combo with better reviews than the Viridian.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine had a viridian c5l and it went crazy after 3 months of use on a G32, started cycling through modes randomly while in use. just one data point.
don't know if I could trust them after seeing his do that but they do have a unique product and I wanted to like them.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top