Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2014 7:45:30 AM EDT
I am deciding whether of not to pull the trigger on a surefire G2Z based on if I can get a good mount at a good price. Obviously it needs to fit a G2Z, I have a DD lite rail and want an offset mount that will hold the light as close to the rail as possible. Don't want to pay over $40, preferably much less. Pictures welcome
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
1" Weaver Scope Ring

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Just get the G2 and not G2Z and use a PLS-1 which is offset from rail so it's lower profile and the lever can be lifted and slid off the gun and still can be used in Rogers hold like the G2Z.  I use one with Ohlight M20 and Solarforce L2m lights.  Ohlight is a little small in diameter so I wrap it with Vetwrap.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top