Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 5:28:05 PM EDT
Inforce sent me a few of the original WMLs for T&E, and while there was a lot I liked about the form factor, I just could not modulate the "constant on" switch under recoil.  I demonstrate the problem I was having in the video below.  I gave Inforce my feedback, and that's when they informed me that all new white light WMLs work exactly like the WMLx.

What this means is that the new WML body is the same as the White/IR WMLs, except instead of IR, you get a momentary only mode by flipping the selector to the rear.  In other words, you get the constant on and Haley Strategic light in one unit, so you no longer have to make a choice.  It also gives you the ability to run the light in momentary mode, then switch to constant on if you need to have light but also need to use your support hand to open a door, call 911, or deploy a secondary light to search for other bad guys while holding someone at bay.

I tested these lights primarily on my Mossberg 590A1 as part of a build series, but I did run the WML on a BCM 11.5" SBR using the IWC mount.  I have had none of the battery drain issues that some have experienced, and this goes for both of the original constant on WMLs and the newer selectable mode WML and WMLx that I've had for about four months. I will be monitoring them for this, though, and will update my review if this becomes an issue for me.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top