Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2014 2:20:05 PM EDT
So I have got my mind set on getting a Dbal I2. I want to know if the SR07 D switch has the capability to simultaneously activate the visible laser and light? In other words can you program the switch to turn both devices on with the use of one button or do both buttons have to be pressed to activate the devices simultaneously?

If not, are there any solutions out there to allow you to activate the light and laser momentarily/simultaneously?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.  Not at this time.  The SR-D-IT switch is a dual pad switch.  To activate both, you have to push both pads at the same time.  Two rapid taps on the laser switch will put it into continuous mode.  The light will remain only momentary.

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing does what you are asking. Which is why I decided to roll my own.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_18/425468_Simultaneous_IR_laser_and_IR_Illum.html
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely brilliant.
As mentioned its really surprising that there isnt a solution available on the market considering most operators operating operationally are running surefires and dbals

I have a few ideas for a mechanical solution.

Hell lets get together and come up with a prototype. We will be instant millionaires.

In all seriousness I will report back with my augmented solution.

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Absolutely brilliant.
As mentioned its really surprising that there isnt a solution available on the market considering most operators operating operationally are running surefires and dbals

I have a few ideas for a mechanical solution.

Hell lets get together and come up with a prototype. We will be instant millionaires.

In all seriousness I will report back with my augmented solution.

View Quote

That is funny right there.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top