AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That may be the x300v which is the pistol light or it might be another company selling them before they  have them in stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
M600V is now available for sale...come on M300V.  

Be nice if it came out in time for Christmas.

Oh, A little birdie told me this morning you may get these MUCH sooner than that....

Vic

Don't tease me.

They're available for order now, showed 15 in stock on an Amazon reseller.

That may be the x300v which is the pistol light or it might be another company selling them before they  have them in stock.

It's got the pic and specs for the M300V, http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00B5KIRGS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen other companies with them posted for sale months ago.

I suspect they are selling what they don't yet have and placing people on "back-order" status.

If anyone gets them Vic from TNVC will get them and he's going to be one of the first shops to get them. Oh,and it's going to be glorious on my BCM KMR 14.5...glorious.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]
LAPG has black in stock. I just checked the website... tan has an ETA of 10-12 days.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank God, Surefire, and TNVC.

Thank you for the heads up. That thing looks like a work of art.  I've literally never been this excited about a flashlight.

This means I'll have it before my Birthday in September, which is awesome. Since my B-Day falls on a weekend I'm going to spend the day shooting and do the cake thing with friends and family at the Range Club House.  This will make it that much more epic.

Email sent.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:55:33 AM EDT
[#7]
What's the expected street price on these once they have been out for a few months?

Thanks
Wes
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top