Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2017 9:55:34 AM EDT
I'm looking for a proper sling adapter for an A2 stock for my SPR.  Something like this: Blue Force Gear, but I thought someone made a decent one with the sling mount on the side of the rifle instead of the top.  My SPR is very DMR-ish, a 20" rifle and has a heavy Larue barrel.

ETA: Also looking for one on the front of my 20" A2/A4.  The SPR front sling will mount to the rail.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:49:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Specter Gear used to make one...
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Specter Gear used to make one...
View Quote
Looks like they only make the whole sling, but that will work great for my 20" A2-ish rifle.  I don't need the side sling for the front (no FSB anyway) and kind of want a padded sling for my heavier rifle.

Thanks, that's one down!
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 6:23:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Gear Sector makes one too
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#4]
No interest in a QD socket? I used Noveske flush cups on my A1 stocks and love them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Gear Sector Fixed Stock Adapter

Be aware that it is made for a 1" wide sling.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top