Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2017 12:51:06 PM EDT
Forgive me if this isn't the right subforum. For any BMW E39 sedan people here, have any of you tried fitting a pelican 1720 or Storm 3200 in the trunk of our car? Dimension wise it seems really close so I'd rather not order one just for it not to fit and have to return it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
cut a piece of cardboard of the dimensions and try it yourself
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I will do if I don't get any response. The only problem with cardboard will be that I have to make it 3D to account for thickness. The back wall in my trunk slopes so a flat piece of cardboard will sit further back than the case will. Just figured I would ask here first and see if anyone has tried.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top