Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2017 10:22:48 PM EDT
Got a couple SBRs and want to get some foam cut for the Plano case, not a fan of the pick and pluck foam.  Curious if anyone has used mycasebuilder.com before. Trying to get the website to auto trace a photo is a pain.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I used them and had no issues. I used their online CAD program and used the photo trace feature. I also used
the shape library for the cut-out for one of my pistols.  I posted pics and a review in the thread about pelican cases:

Pelican Case thread
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, I met the guys behind this at the Atlanta NRA Exhibit.  Seemed to be a brilliant idea.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 10:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems like a super idea and I bet they do a great job but $170 for cut foam for my 1750 No thanks, my electric bread knife does just fine.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 3:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
If you've got one of the 36" Plano cases and want to do your own custom cut rather than pay someone else to do it, I have a spare set of hard foam (from Cobra Foam) I'll sell you. It's just bagged up and taking up space at the moment.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top