Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2017 4:27:48 PM EDT
http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/613104/crosstac-tactical-single-double-point-sling-with-push-button-swivel-nylon-bungee?cm_mmc=pf_ci_google-_-Shooting - Slings-_-CrossTac-_-613104&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigOzTGALJFwIE2U2j730M0I0rdYW69PI8WpmWEBPDjpnRoCjf3w_wcB

Priced reasonably, seems pretty good to me. Anyone have experience with it?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the non-bungie one they have, but as far as quality they are GTG. Their shooting bags and mats are awesome IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I have both CrossTac and Magpul slings but non-bungee with hooks instead of push button swivels. The CrossTac is nice but the Magpul is pure awesome. Magpul slings can be adjusted in seconds and they stay that way until you readjust it.

ETA: You will need to adjust it every time you switch from 2 point to one point and back which is kind of a pain with the CrossTac.

Magpul push button sling, no bungee.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/613104/crosstac-tactical-single-double-point-sling-with-push-button-swivel-nylon-bungee?cm_mmc=pf_ci_google-_-Shooting - Slings-_-CrossTac-_-613104&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigOzTGALJFwIE2U2j730M0I0rdYW69PI8WpmWEBPDjpnRoCjf3w_wcB

Priced reasonably, seems pretty good to me. Anyone have experience with it?
View Quote
I have the one with the HK-style hooks. Its okay. 
Probably a personal thing, I didn't like it using it as a single-point sling. I ended up getting a Magpul RSA, attached that on the forearm rail, and use the sling as a two-point sling.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#4]
You only use a convertible sling in single point mode when you have a specific reason to do so. Two point is better in almost all situations.   You need to be able to adjust the sling fast when swapping and also have enough slack to adjust for body armor, no armor, back carry, and prone.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top