Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2017 5:42:03 AM EDT
Anyone know how to dye FDE to match Coyote Brown?

What colour would work the best? Taupe, Cocoa brown or something else?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I was just searching the web trying to find the same recipe.  Hopefully somebody will come along with some good info for us.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about Coyote Brown as on the ACR? I too want to find a recipe to match, but I'm starting with sand Pmags, so it will be different.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Theres a huge thread somewhere here about it. You're wanting to dye a sling?

Someone here might be able to help 

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/484089_Next-time-I-ll-try-Yellow-on-the-PMAG--ROUND-3--looks-like-FDE-is-the-best-host--SUMMARY.html
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Not trying to dye webbing just rail covers.

I have a matching CB b5 sopmod and a KAC taupe pistol grip.. But nobody makes CB/taupe rail cover..

I'll check the link above thank you
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not trying to dye webbing just rail covers.

I have a matching CB b5 sopmod and a KAC taupe pistol grip.. But nobody makes CB/taupe rail cover..

I'll check the link above thank you
View Quote

KAC makes Taupe rail covers, price isn't the best though compared to the tons of surplus black covers out there.

http://www.operationparts.com/kac-knights-armament-11-rib-handguard-panel-6-15-inch-length/
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top