Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2017 12:05:11 PM EDT
I have a 9mm AR with an 8.5" bbl, a 16" bbl and a suppressor. Ideally, I'd like one bag to carry them all and five or so Glock mags. I'd prefer not to have something that "just fits" all of that. I'm leaning towards putting a 1-4 on the carbine length and I have a red dot on the sbr.

Ones like this seem a bit overkill and bulky.

TIA
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
i have one, awesome bag...but yeah, it is pretty overkill
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Check the store on this site, they have a covert bag that is really nice, I have one.

mm
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 3:04:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It may not seem like much, but the Blackhawk Sportster Modular Weapons Case is great. MOLLE all over the inside, you can add straps and mag pouches and all that good shit. I carried an MP5SD and an MP5K to the range today inside of one, and had tons of room to spare.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Thx. I'll keep looking. Will check the local store here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one like this... it works very well for what you're describing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Any particular reason you would like a soft bag as opposed to a hard case? Protect your investments.

Love my pelicans.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:03:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any particular reason you would like a soft bag as opposed to a hard case? Protect your investments.

Love my pelicans.
View Quote
Yeah, mostly due to bulk and extra weight. Additionally, I like the options for the outside pockets for pistols and other gear.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked up a couple of these recently:  https://wrbsales.com/discreet-sub-gun-case-28

Very high quality, YKK zippers, fully lined with velcro, well padded, plastic stiffening sheets on either side, all pouches included.  Fits a fully assembled 10.5" SBR with no problem.  I have to put my 11.5" in there at an angle.  Will fit a broken-down carbine easily.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a 9mm AR with an 8.5" bbl, a 16" bbl and a suppressor. Ideally, I'd like one bag to carry them all and five or so Glock mags. I'd prefer not to have something that "just fits" all of that. I'm leaning towards putting a 1-4 on the carbine length and I have a red dot on the sbr.

Ones like this seem a bit overkill and bulky.

TIA
View Quote

That's what I haul my 12" 5.56 SBR and silencer, etc. , plus room for an extra rifle
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top