Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 1:43:44 PM EDT
I recently upgraded my Harris 9-13 bipod with spiked feet.  Those feet are sharp and dont come on/off easily.  I am looking for case or pouch recommendations to stow the bipod and keep those sharp feet covered up. I like the Atlas BT-30 design but $50 is a bit more than I would like to spend....  any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:22:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't keep loose shit with the bipod. I just use a velcro strap to hold it in place. Cant see use in a pouch.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't keep loose shit with the bipod. I just use a velcro strap to hold it in place. Cant see use in a pouch.
View Quote

I use the pouch because I as mentioned in the OP the bipod had very sharp spiked feet that will puncture stuff
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top