Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 6:55:55 PM EDT
Yesterday, I went to my local C2 manufacturer, Fort Daniel in Lawrenceville, GA during the lunch time.
Fort Daniel is currently working on my registered full-auto MP5, and they're extremely pleasant folks to deal with.
Anyway, as soon as I walked in, I saw a pile of newly designed & manufactured muzzle devices made by Fort Daniel.
The quality of their new muzzle devices is simply amazing and I had to buy one to try out on my registered full-auto M16.
I'm a big fan of muzzle device and really like their overall short length & large multiple ports for controllability.
I was especially impressed with their finish, the color is the result of careful heat treating and very consistent with the rest of the batch.
Super excited to try it on! the flash hider mounts with the AAC installation tool.
Will update the result after this weekend's full-auto machine gun shoot... should be fun!

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.  It looks more like a flash reducing comp than a brake.  Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like they borrowed pretty heavily from the Surefire Comp design.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like they borrowed pretty heavily from the Surefire Comp design.
View Quote

It sure is similar to a Warcomp.

Still, I think it looks really good.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top