Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2016 12:47:53 PM EDT
I would by a Harris 6-27" telescopic but the problem is I rarely go hunting so I wont need this again for a decade probably. So i dont want to spend the money on a Harris and I also dont want to have to spend the additional $80 for the AR15 adapter to make it compatible with my picatinny rail.

SO, can anyone suggest a bipod that would work for the sitting position, that does not require me to purchase an additional $80 adapter, that is simpyl decent quality because I only need to use it for a couple weeks?

Any insight is very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Something like this would probably serve you fine for what you'd realistically need.

The Harris is worth the money though... they also have quite the following around here... and for good reason.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
. I have  used stony point pole cat from sitting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
$80 adapter??

You can get a rail mounted bipod adapter for under $20.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I was looking for a bipod a few years ago too but couldn't do it for the price and for just one rifle, so I bought the Primos Tri Pod Trigger shooting sticks.  They were cheaper back then but the beauty of them is that you can sight in, target practice or hunt with any rifle or most handguns on it (the legs self adjust to you and your terrain when you pull the trigger on it) and now they have a two point gun rest adapter for it too.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top