Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2015 12:11:11 AM EDT
do these exist?  looking for a discrete soft case that can hold 2 rifles safely.  Don't really need anything to attach to it, but if they have a way to store magazines or small stuff, great.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Voodoo has a discreet line of soft cases.

http://www.voodootacticalwholesale.com/product-category/voodoo-discreet/

I have their regular padded dual 36" case and would buy it all over again. Its made well and has excellent storage.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#2]
So I found a double soft case from LA Police Gear.  It was only $55.  I didn't want to spend a ton of money on this, since it will be collecting dust the majority of the time.....

Anyways, it came in today.  For $55, I think it looks great.  Does what I need it to do.  It does have 2 zipper pouches for whatever.  I think I will add a magazine pouch to the MOLLE harness though.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-double-42-riflecase.html
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
5.11 two rifle case

This is probably the best two rifle case I have ever used. I have owned Eagle, Blackhawk, the cheapo condor-voodoo-LAPG ones as well, and I use the 5.11 more then all the others. good features, has pockets to store extra gear, and straps to keep the rifles in place inside the bag.

Pricey, but like in most cases, you get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I doubt you're going to find a discreet case that can fit 2 rifles.

Maybe a large guitar case with a divider. I have a case on the EE (here) that may fit 2 rifle broken down, each in their own compartment, but I doubt many people want parts banging into one another.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a SERT double rifle case and am happy with it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Second the SERT, built like a tank.  I have one that is about 8 years old and has never failed me.  

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Second the SERT, built like a tank.  I have one that is about 8 years old and has never failed me.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Black Friday sales on the SERT cases have been extended on the online store til Wed! Grab one while you can!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top