Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 1:10:45 PM EDT
What's your thoughts on these stocks?  Quality?  I'm getting ready to order a stock today but I can't decide whether to buy the MFT Battlelink Minimalist Stock  OR  Magpul CTR.   Thanks for any input
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Which one? The Minimalist or the Utility? I have only used the Minimalist but it has quickly become my favorite stock. The other is probably just as good if you want the extra storage space and don't mind the added bulk.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Got the minimalist. MagPul wont be put out of business by MFI's quality.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a couple of the Minimalist stocks when we first got them. They are the best stocks FOR MY PURPOSES that I have ever used. The name describes them perfectly.
The #1 reason I like them: no mutha fukkin cheapass rattle. None.
#2 reason: see #1
I like the fact that they provide a higher, more comfortable cheekrest than the mil-spec rattle-ass POS.
They are very reasonably priced, oh and they DONT FUKKIN RATTLE.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the minimalist. Replaced all my Magpul Moe's for them. Quality, super light, rugged and solid (no rattle).
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Never been impressed with the ctr, for similar price, look at the bcm stock

Mft minimalist's are good stocks
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I use the "Utility" version on one of my rigs and love it! I immediately retired my CTR to the spare-parts drawer when I put it on and shot it for the 1st time.
I like the "minimalist" for my SBRs, but for a full size, scoped carbine, I like the size, weight and bulk of the utility model.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks alot guys.  I went with the minimalist
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top