Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 6:14:24 PM EDT
I am helping my dad build his AR-15 and we were looking around some today and he has fallen in love with these specific rail covers.

I think it's a Magpul MOE handguard, but if someone could tell me which rail covers these are I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are Magpul XTMs and that is not an MOE handguard.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you know what handguard it is?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Might be a Daniel Defense EZ CAR, but there's really not enough of it showing to tell for sure.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a DD on my rifle and those bottom line of holes remind me of mine. So I think you're right.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Those look like the older XTM panels.

Pretty sure the rail is a DD Omega 7 as the bottom rail is dropped well below the handguard cap and delta ring
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those look like the older XTM panels.

Pretty sure the rail is a DD Omega 7 as the bottom rail is dropped well below the handguard cap and delta ring
View Quote

This would be correct.  Magpul XTM panels on Daniel Defense Omega 7 Rail.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:01:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes.  With alternating colored panels.  The original design is no longer listed on Magpul's site, but I'm sure you can find them somewhere online.

https://www.magpul.com/products/xtm%C2%AE-enhanced-rail-panels

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Just buy differnt colored sets and mix and match. Each package Comes with 4 sets per
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#9]
You can let him try them but a little warning, they make the forearm huge feeling. I tried them sometime back and never liked how thick it felt.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top