Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2014 2:55:10 PM EDT
OK, my apologies as I'm asking about putting a sling on my Mossberg 500, but I wasn't sure where to ask and figured there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Anyway, I'm trying to put a single point sling on my Mossberg 500.  I really like the look of the Magpul MS3 sling with the paraclip hardware.  My question is regarding what type of rear attachment point it would work best with.

Which of these looks like it would work better? Both are GG&G parts:

1. Looped sling rear attachment

2.  Regular rear sling attachment

Or could anyone recommend a good rear sling attachment for a Mossberg 500 that would work well with the Magpul paraclip.  Sorry to drop this topic here, I just know very little about slings and am looking for help.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The paraclip is too small for those attachments. Get the GGG quick detach attachment and use the MS4 sling with qd swivels.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top