Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2014 9:11:28 AM EDT
Just wanted to post this over here, so others will know about it. I got a great Multicam replacement strap from http://triplestitchtactical.net/. It's avail with or without a D ring for a sling. Its sewn in place so it stays in place where its located on the strap. Great quality and well made. I'm very happy with it and will be getting a 2nd one for my other AR pistol.

When I ordered it, I'd forgotten that I'd cut off the lower 1.5"s off the brace "wings", making it a smaller total dia. This caused me to have excess strap material after installing the new strap. Hence the 2 small zipties. Triple Stitch saw this and offered to redo the strap free of charge, but I'm happy with it the way it is. Great co to do business with thats also a forum member. Fast shipping too.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for sharing.  Have my first AR pistol shipping to me now.  It has the Sig brace and I was looking for a strap just like this.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top