Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2014 10:49:49 PM EDT
Howdy all, new here and am still getting the hang of navigating this place. I am looking for a Colt side sling mount so I figured this might be the place to ask where to find one for a good price. A take off is fine as long as it's in good shape. I did do a quick search of the Equipment Exchange but didn't see anything listed. Just wondering, I found the EE through a search engine (that's the only reason I know it exists) but where is it linked on the main page or index?
TIA
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Google is your friend, "Colt Side Swivel Mount" , it produced several places that one could be bought.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks but I did go to Google first. Searched here as well. I realize it's available at a few different places but I also saw that some time ago a member here suggested that 29.99 to 49.99 for one was too much and that they had one that they would offer up free. Now, I'm not looking to get anything for free but it led me to believe that it might be an item that was commonly available used or as I mentioned previously, as a take off. I'm fairly new to ARs so I not that familiar with all the resources available. I'll keep looking though and if I don't find anything cheaper I'll probably grab one from RRA.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks but I did go to Google first. Searched here as well. I realize it's available at a few different places but I also saw that some time ago a member here suggested that 29.99 to 49.99 for one was too much and that they had one that they would offer up free. Now, I'm not looking to get anything for free but it led me to believe that it might be an item that was commonly available used or as I mentioned previously, as a take off. I'm fairly new to ARs so I not that familiar with all the resources available. I'll keep looking though and if I don't find anything cheaper I'll probably grab one from RRA.
View Quote
PM Sent

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top