Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2014 9:36:25 PM EDT
Taking a carbine class next month, need something to hold at least 3 magazines. I like the molle chest rigs..any suggestions would be helpful.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
check here
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a USGI Tap rig in multi cam that fits the bill if you're interested pm me its a solid not too pricey rig
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I like DRAGO Quickdraw vest. It has a holster for pistol but I can put 6 mags in it, 3 x 2.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The molle rigs are handy because you can customize them for a variety of different pouches depending on mission needs, but if all you need to carry is mags, go with one of the simpler lower profile rigs that just hold mags from a company like eagle or blackhawk.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
PIG BRIG

http://www.skdtac.com/PIG-Brig-Plate-Carrier-SYSTEMA-p/pig.400.htm

with this triple mag pouch

http://www.skdtac.com/PIG-BRIG-CR-3-Mag-p/pig.525.htm
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I know most wont recommend Condor but that deal for the Condor recon on La Police Gear is decent like under $40
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 12:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
TAG has some of their Phalenx chest rigs on clearance.  I think they are discontinuing certain camo patterns.  They are high quality and a great deal.   I paid $32 shipped(normal price is around $115).
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top