Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2014 11:50:40 AM EDT
I made up 50 of these bad boys and figured I would showcase them here. These keymod segments are the standard 2.154" long and securely hold a GoPro quick detach mount. You can find them on eBay!

[

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you post a pic mounted on a rifle?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother is currently using my keymod setup at Front Sight but once he gets back I will be able to take photos!
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Alrighty, I got a few photos of the GoPro mount on my prototype HK-91/G3 keymod rail. Check it out!

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice idea. I am looking into a keymod rail and plan on getting a gopro soon. Book marked this so I do not forget haha. How does the weight feel with the go pro attached?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Weight feels fine. It is only 1.1oz.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top