Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 5:57:20 PM EDT
Can anybody help me out and let me know if the Noveske TRX QD mount will work on the Troy Vtac version of the Alpha rail?

Here is a link to the Noveske site:
TRX QD Mount

I don't mind tweaking or customizing parts to fit... I dremmel down magpul MVG vertical grips to work on my Vtac rail and MI-SSK keymod rail. Along with a few other custom stuff.

If I could figure out the outside dimension of the mount I could probably figure out if it fits... I may have to give Noveske Customer service a call but i wanted to try this and see if maybe anybody knows that it works already.

Thanks for the help guys!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Short answer no. However, anything is possible with time and money!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]
This is what you need. The one you linked to is for the round hole version of the rail and will only work with round holes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what you need. The one you linked to is for the round hole version of the rail and will only work with round holes.
View Quote

Yea I could go that route and probably will end up doing that in the end, but if it was possible the other model would have been much more low profile than the vtac mount.

Thanks for the post though, and ultimately your right... that's probably where I'll end up.

Thank you :)
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Iwc flush cup, a 1/2" drill and strategic planning on placement is how I did mine when I had it. Worked good.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top