Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2014 2:15:40 PM EDT
Hello everyone! First post here.

I just received a Knights armament vertical foregrip, ordered directly from their website.

I have a midwest industries drop-in rail instead of the knights rail, because its far to expensive for what it is.

The foregrip is wayyyyyy too tight to even begin to slide it down the rail, anyone have any similar problems? Is this meant for the KAC rail only?
Is the railsystem I have a POS?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Slightly out of spec rail would be my guess.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, it could be a slightly out of spec rails.

I've got a KAC and TangoDown VFG and they fit different on different brands of rails, on my KAC M4 RAS, Daniel Defense EZ CAR 7.0 carbine rail and LaRue free floating 9.0 they both fit fine.

Except on my Samson 12" FF rail both are very snug, they fit but it takes me a long time to move them in my desired position, YMMV.

If you could try your VFG on another brand rail system, try it on your buddies, gun shop or gun shows, etc.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I've actually got a used KAC M5 RAS coming my way, I'm sure it will fit on that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks! I sent you an email.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought the kac rail kit (ras rail, rail covers, kac foregrip) for $125 shipped

its 350 on the kac site but theres alot of milsurp

highly recommended

Link Posted: 5/1/2014 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Had the same issues with mine not fitting onto a Centurion Arms C4 Rail.

Slid on a YHM and a Troy, no problem.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top