Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2017 5:00:52 PM EDT
Thinking about finally getting a TA31-ECOS. Just curious how usable the RMR is on top of the ACOG.

What do y'all think about a 45 degree offset mount (rail mounted).

I like the idea of the RMR on top, just not sure if you can keep a cheekweld and still transition from ACOG to RMR.

And last but not least, is the Bobro mount everything it's cracked up to be or should I Larue or Geissele mount it? QD is cool, but won't really need it here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I had an RMR on my ACOG. I didn't like changing my head position to see through it so I ended up just canting the rifle 45 degrees and the RMR would end up perfectly in front of my left eye while maintaining the same cheek weld. It worked out pretty well.

I ended up selling the RMR though. I never used it and honestly, the ACOG is all I need.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had an RMR on my ACOG. I didn't like changing my head position to see through it so I ended up just canting the rifle 45 degrees and the RMR would end up perfectly in front of my left eye while maintaining the same cheek weld. It worked out pretty well.

I ended up selling the RMR though. I never used it and honestly, the ACOG is all I need.
View Quote
That's how i do it.  Works pretty well
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top