Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2017 11:04:02 PM EDT
who's got the best real price on the newest Aimpoint PRO.we have them at work and need one.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas

Not the best deal, but they give you 50 bucks to buy one if you're a club member.

ETA: Looks like it ends tomorrow. Thought it was through Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd go Larue to get the QD mount as well
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd go Larue to get the QD mount as well
View Quote
This, when you figure in the LT mount, this is the best place to buy the AP.

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
ordered one from a place in hammond Louisiana.410.40 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
got mine from optics planet. ask customer service if there are any promo codes for a discount. i got 5% off for a total of $403
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Look in the EE. I got a NIB one for 325
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I know the battery life says 3 years on medium setting but mine has been on for about 3.5 years at about 7 or 8 setting.  Completely impressed with the battery life.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I just received one from Opticsplanet for $393 shipped {includes the QD mount}.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know the battery life says 3 years on medium setting but mine has been on for about 3.5 years at about 7 or 8 setting.  Completely impressed with the battery life.
View Quote
yeah I know . I changed mine on new years day . it was well past the stated time frame  and I had bought some spare batteries for my c-more sight ,they use the same battery I decided to go ahead and change it out .
one of the best values in an optic as far as I am concerned.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

yeah I know . I changed mine on new years day . it was well past the stated time frame  and I had bought some spare batteries for my c-more sight ,they use the same battery I decided to go ahead and change it out .
one of the best values in an optic as far as I am concerned.
View Quote
Thanks guys.

I plan to swap mine out NY's Eve each year.

What a neat optic.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Sometimes Palmetto State Armory gets them in and has really great sales. I got one for $355 last year from them. They go fast when they get them in, so you can sign up for a back in stock email reminder so your immediately notified when they get them back in stock.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top