Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2017 10:53:28 PM EDT
In another forum, I posted I would like to find a qd mount for a sparc ar, and the reply said it may fit, but without co-wit.

Is this correct?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's an example with that same info straight from a manufacturer.

https://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/1249/
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Just ordered one of these ADM mounts for my SPARC AR from Amazon. Be here tomorrow. I'm hopeful.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Received the ADM mount today for the SPARC AR. Solid mount and comes with several different sizes of hex bolts, tool and threadlocker.

The complaints about being unable to co-witness standard height BUS with this mount are in fact true. It IS POSSIBLE but it is an extremely low sight picture and not quick front sight post acquisition through the optic.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top