Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2017 10:21:23 AM EDT
Are there any front sights out there that would be compatible with the A.R.M.S. 40 A2 rear sight I already have, besides an A.R.M.S. brand sight, or would any front sight work?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Any sight front sight should work. A.R.M.S. BUIS are designed for use on flat top uppers which use "F" marked front sight towers. If you have questions you should contact A.R.M.S. directly, they know their product better than anyone else.

Virtually all rear BUIS are designed to work with "F" type front sight towers or paired with a folding front sight of the same height.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, thanks for that info! Unfortunately the rear sight is going to be a no-go. It doesn't sit low enough to clear the scope I'm going to mount on it. I'm going to have to find a low profile rear sight. I had an EOTech 512 mounted ahead of that sight, but I've removed the EOTech to put a variable power scope there instead.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
That is why the 40L was created. A Magpul or Troy is far better IMO.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top