Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 11:34:41 PM EDT
looking into a new scope and was looking at the mark 4 line. almost all the ones i found had moa adjustments but mil dot or tmr which i beleive is mil based just in .5 instead of 1.0 like a dot. is this the norm for leupold?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what was preferred and considered desirable for many many years.  It was tradition.

I remember people telling me that the military uses that combo, so that was the right way to go.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Why are you looking at the mk4? There are so many better options nowadays.

What's your budget and what magnification do you want?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Gotta get the M5 turrets for MIL/MIL.

If I recall....... that is what I got for that reason.

There are better values out there for sure.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are you looking at the mk4? There are so many better options nowadays.

What's your budget and what magnification do you want?
View Quote

Budget 1000 for just the scope i got mounts for a 308 hunting rifle and low light and target shooting for groups when at the range. 2-10 preferded lots of close shots but need the top end for smaller piglets at distance.  Was looking at the mark 4 but they where only like 3x trijicon accupoint 2.5-10x56 and the vortex viper pst 2-10 FFP all of which are mil mil but not the leupold but ill look into the m5 version
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top